Saturday, July 21, 2012

What do you think of people

who say to drop everything and go hippy?

Like, maybe they think you should spend less time working but not in order to exercise more nor catch up on rest.  It might get you into trouble for not being able to work properly or something.  I had that feeling.  I still tried to work, just ran into trouble.  For me, it was more of a fanciful flight or flight of fantasy.  I fasted and ate healthy.  Following that time, I ate a lot of healthy food.  I ended up getting off my diet when I was up north when there was a hurricane at my real college.  They didn't let me continue singing, anyway, which leads me to wonder if I shouldn't go back.  They said I was too shy.  I still like singing.  My goal is to become a movie actor.  I think movie actors should be able to dance and sing, but I get more of a workout at the gym.  I need to practice monologues, too.  I dunno, though, movie acting is different.  I want to be a big star and so have to take care of myself.  Singing was a way to express my personality, and it's given me a stronger voice, though I feel as though I've always shied myself away from singing with direction in order to be my own will.  I guess I'm still toying with wanting to be a movie actor and not singing as much as a pro.  However, pro singers can always be in musicals if they can re-register from their operatic voices.  Some musicals even require dancing.  It seems as though I'd do well in musical theater, but I like ballet a lot.  I like musicals and opera about the same now.  At first, coming home from college, I was thinking I'd learn opera or classical singing.  After a few years, I went on to do musical theater, and it's definitely helped.  I don't know about going into it totally.  I was singing today but didn't record anything.  I guess I want to go to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment