Saturday, July 21, 2012

"The Dark Knight Rises"

So, the movie was good.  I went in knowing the plot structure.  It was good acting and graphics.  I did really like Anne Hathaway a lot and Marion Cotillard, who is French but looks kind of Middle Eastern at least in one of her movies.  They've both worked with Tim Burton.

I liked the flow of the story and the kind of excitement yet calmness about it.  The boys were pretty neat, too.

I closed my eyes and knew the voice of one of the older adults when they spoke.  It was interesting.  I didn't know him before, but I might have seen him in another movie and just don't know.

I liked the movie itself, a lot.  I paid attention as much as I could fathom.  I didn't really get all the details put together like a story.  I just guess I have to get used to watching movies.  I've been staying on my room posting on the internet, including about The Dark Knight, but I've started to come out to eat with my family and watch movies.  I've gotten to where I can easily stand and enjoy sitting through any movie at the movie theater, where it's exciting and big somehow.  Like I added as a tip, I reread something, like an article, and eventually I understand it if it's difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment