Saturday, July 21, 2012

Black People Outside of My House

There was one going back and forth across the street, and it was late at night.  He even made me stimulated in a certain area.  It wasn't bad, basically, but it wasn't welcomed.  Black people have this problem.  Them and Spanish people boss people around.  Also Middle Easterners don't understand white people's intelligence.  Watch out, a lot of them look Caucasian.

So, today, there was a black male and female like pausing.  The girl kept making me feel stimulated.  They were treating me like I was a weak Chinese or something.  I also at some point in my jog felt that black and white people were all that made the world go round, but white people alone sounds more intelligent because they don't whine about European things, which I enjoy.  They have stopped the world from working right.  We've had 9-11, Columbine, and The Dark Knight Rises shooting in Colorado 2 nights ago.  So, the black male and female outside were like pacing around it seems, teasing me, spying me, as I had to go to my house eventually, as it was late.

No comments:

Post a Comment