Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chasing After Your Kids Like Lovers Do

Did you notice people give special priority to their kids?  Like, if they do something they're not supposed to do, they care because they're their kids, whereas they do get on with others yet don't really care about anything with them, like that?  Say, their kids don't deserve it.  They figure they're their parents and that they deserve whatever help they can give them, as anyone does deserve help to do the right thing if they're confused.  Like, if I'm rebellious to my parents in attitude, they don't respond to me well.  I'm not, really.  I just like to play around, and it doesn't bother me.  They don't try to praise me for all the right things that I do, at that time and not for awhile, directly.

Some parents as people don't like to be critical.  They just want to be mushy and bright.  I don't want to listen to them.  People just aren't nice to me when I'm social.  I'm usually better off than they are, though, because I have a brain now.  People like to do that to stimulate others and bother them using it as a reason to insult them for something totally different.  It's even things that aren't true.  People need to stop telling people to act this and that way and making up things.  They act like they're more important than they are, unless you think everyone is a nonjudgmental level of importance.  Like, they think it's okay to ruin others.  They think that because they're important.  They don't care if someone's mean to you.  They just always think what they can think.  They look for things that happen that can be picked on, only to find that they themselves must live that way.

I think it's a sin for adults to be weak to their "youngsters."  They think they can't control their thoughts of what happened, but they do make the world right for their own kids when they have them.  They beg attention and such from the world and then say you did something wrong or just dump your dedicated time involuntarily.

Kids like to defend the quirks of their own parents toward others.  They like to blame things on others that happen for actual reasons, and they just do it that way, like they're so affected.  They chose to be.  I used to be affected, but I wasn't mean back, ever.  That's why I don't get into so much fights myself.

If you're tired, people will take that as a sign you're doing something wrong, as well, or if you like "skipped your coffee," even.

Adults refusing to handle things you do, as though they're "not old enough to be your parents" and like because they don't want you to seem as cool, like you're from an older generation's dishing of parenthood, just to be annoying though, thinking that only their generation deserves to exist and "stealing" emotions for others for their own brood.  They entice you to them and then do everything wrong and act like you were the one who came up to them, in the first place, when that's simply not true.  If it were true, then they wouldn't have gotten in a bad mood.  It's like all planned.

Even if you're in a good mood, just with some problems like being slightly tired, people will go in and criticize you.

So, I've figured younger baby boomers don't know how to "bump it."  They're really just along a charming melody of sweets and flowers.  They have another side.  They just don't believe it's there, but it is.  They're not using it to their advantage, but they are, in another way.  Supposedly, compared to today, they're a part of something real and learned to eat healthily rather than a bunch of artificial snacks to keep them going like it seems younger people do.  They tend to be skinnier or bonier.

Some people are racist, but usually those people have racial problems themselves, if not in all cases, essentially.  That's not even supposed to be brought up.  Sure, you can twist it.  It's true, though, it's about effort and not how society treats you because everyone knows, fundamentally, society isn't right.  I've been arguing this in my head, since last night.  I've not been not trying to look like a real person.  Society is just hard in America, and I'm not all American.  I'm sure white people could succeed in it.  They still carry their heritage form Europe to the day.  I carry my non-American heritage, which is like European, too.  My mom is fresh from out-of-the-country, so I'm of that generation in the non-American "real" world.  I've had to deal with it, but I've not totally succumbed to it, you might say.  All the other people with like a non-American mom, I can relate, look plastered as like "nothing" to something real.  Like, their American side seems like something invisible, like, something that's not physically strong and intact.  It's like it's plastered onto something that is the opposite, that is very real and reactive, large, complex.  They act like it's this big hard mass of something.  They act like in most ways it's better than their American side, which is the opposite in the gig.  They don't act American at all, thinking and having more power from their other side.  I'm the opposite.  I've come to terms with the strengths and ways of fitting in with both sides.  There are a lot of strengths to being American.  You're funky and quirky.  You have a sense of humor that is unbelievable.  You have a special culture that's rapid-paced and modern.  Learn to couple that with the amazing presence of the "real world," or something from a country other than the Americas and Canada, and you have something going.  You basically have the strengths of both equally.  If you fully succumb as person, as anyone can, to both sides, you will be a happy happy person.  There are, now that I think of it, people who are not like this, special people.  I mean, like, I'm thinking of famous people.  I was thinking of less famous people in my writing prior.  What I've experienced in very well-liked people, like who are famous, is they experience different feelings than others.  The boys, in general, are attached to the moms.  The girls are treated like they're weaklings but have a lot of feelings.  I dunno, I mean not fragile, in a way, outfront.  It definitely seems to be a treasure like that.  I speak from my own experience.  What I meant by weak in this case was literally succumbing to, like, the power of others, like it was a pleasure, like relaxing and feeling something stimulating.  I tried to avoid it, myself, and assume others did, as well, but that's what's dished out to us, by the world and therefore by our parents.

People show off the fact that they're not getting something that you in some way deserved, but something happened to you that wasn't really your fault and they still want to make you feel guilty for it.  I'm pretty sure the Catholic church and every other religion other than magic are against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment