Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Story at the Movies

I saw The Dark Knight Rises, today.  I sat in front and center, while my dad and brother were back in the audience.  Someone sat 2 seats away from me, and, as always, people detested this person.  At least, it wasn't a boy jiggling in the seats and loudly putting their drink down every 10 seconds or so.  Still, they moved a lot for a person at the movies, like reacting to something at a certain time like they're giving some message of something "mean you deserve."  It's 2 hours and 44 minutes long.  I had to close my eyes, tired from looking up, but when I awoke I was awake more and could just look straight and see for some reason.  I'm not sure who was sitting by me, but they were obese and short.  There were people next to them.  A guy crossed in front of me with some food and seemed sympathetic toward me.  He was on the other side with some other people.  No one was on my other side.  I kinda looked more to that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment