Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sending out Sparks

In how I said people like people when they conform to me, my last audition I made the people feel really good who I was working with.  For some reason, everything just clicked.  It's notorious that the Chinese find simple solutions by making everything seem basic, expected.  However, it doesn't seem to be true.  I was just thinking during my jog of seeing a gymnast or someone do a back handspring in a commercial, I think on YouTube or some site online.  They were beyond the Olympics.  They looked so happy and it was so calculated and spunky, also very flowing yet quick and constant movement.  The back handspring itself was kinda floppy, honestly.  I saw a car at one point, and I found that it was because they were racist and white.  I've said before, it's a big thing when I was a kid that people were tested for if they really wanted to be European, and like no kid passed that test, nor the adults I presume.  I did, though.  Whatever "that test" was.  So, these people just soak in all the racist smothering until they reach a level of happiness that should be unreachable, or something radical.

No comments:

Post a Comment