Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weird Punishments

I actually forget even what I was gonna say on this.  (I've been keeping notes on topics I want to discuss.)

Oh, if something is weird that you forgot, I wonder why it'd be a big deal, like maybe you'll find the right punishment in 1|2 year, however insignificant a punishment could possibly be to someone.  I guess it could be worse.  I could be forced to work a part-time job.  It might be fun.  Wait, I meant a full-time minimum waged job.  What's the point in that?

Some people may think that someone with more going should be punished for every little thought, supposedly because of something big you did that wasn't really something wrong by your part.

What's wrong with that is people can't control their thinking because they never have.

It's true, when you see someone with something going for them, it affects you.  It may take awhile to settle or last longer than you'd like, but the influence rubs off, I'd say, easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment