Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ballet

I don't know about my hunger cravings, but I'd like to start ballet at the beginning of a year, which will be registration in maybe the middle of August.  I kinda wanted to wait until I was thinner.  I can still go to the gym those days, though.  I should just go and try.  I'll get on a bus, some days, at about 2:00 P.M. and work out until about 11:00 P.M.  For sleep, that leaves 12 hours, no long hours blogging those days.

I was thinking it would be exciting to be a movie actor, but it just seems like work.

Working at Disney World might be fun.  I know I like going there.

I guess I'm just getting older.  Too bad about transportation.

I get the feeling at ballet they aren't really as serious as I am, especially being from Orlando.  They can be smug and creep up on you and get personal, when you just want to enjoy the ballet and learn.

I do feel I'm too late, and it upsets me.  Like, what if I don't enjoy it.  Maybe, I won't go?

I probably just won't go to the gym those days.  So, I'd get 3 days at the gym, though.  Otherwise, I could get 4, ideally.  That is enough, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment