Sunday, July 22, 2012

Showing Things Up

Sometimes, people get mad if people hold private lives.

I don't agree with the notion that Hollywood is one big family.  It isn't.  There are too many obscure people.

Well, one thing I've caught was that you're responsible if someone you like becomes famous and it's for your sake.  That's not true.  It's the person's responsibility to decide if they want to be in a movie, usually.  It might not be so for kids.  It's a nice way of looking at things, but it can't be used against you.

The other thing is the idea that you can't do your own thing and that you should consider people who are already famous like family and do something that would appeal to them.  I do know people come on because of influence of others and act showing up a famous person's method.  I myself have "used" celebrities to enhance myself, but most people forget you can do that, eventually, even if they're aware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment