Sunday, July 22, 2012

Intentional?

I guess people just want to wipe their conscious clean and go about what they do to most people after people think you've done something wrong.  I wonder what would have happened if the "n" word thing never happened.  It's almost like I'm not sure, but it's like it was meant to be.

So, if it's intentional, what does that mean?

There are some things I don't understand.

I think my parents feel justified that I was made to call someone the "n" word, at least my mom.  I feel ratted.

So, why is it important that the "n" word thing doesn't go out?

Also, I don't believe in punishment to impress.

There are, indeed, some things I don't know.

There are too many clues.

I know some people ... Well, nevermind.

I think some things just went to their head too much.  I don't believe I get affected to find faults.  It's strange how others take advantages of things.

It feels like my whole life was taken over.

No comments:

Post a Comment