Sunday, July 22, 2012

Think about it.

I may make a mistake, but a lot of people are wrong all the time and don't act right.  I'm pretty much perfect, just with some hardships, which are unfair and due to a combination of jealousy and racism.  Does that kinda make you mad?  Well, I'm just some other person, successful in some ways, no reason to eradicate me.  You're supposed to adjust your life to your new dreams!  I still sense a problem in this logic flow with others.  Please, do not get mad at someone for doing something rudimentary that you cannot do.  If it's outlandish and like cheating and too happy for the wrong reasons is another thing that should be dwelt on, not trying to stimulate someone and like play with them and make them mess up.  It's funny, I guess, when someone actually does this, like they're getting back at the world by hurting someone they're jealous of, jealous of the way they deal with things but not wanting to change their set personality, when it's time to change.  You may say something is okay, but it may affect you later.  There's a problem with doing things to people totally unrelated to reality, in dealing with issues teaching someone certain things.

I'm taken aback.  People these days are so mean, and writing a blog is an easy way to tell about it.  I'm not a bad person for doing that.  If I mean someone specific, I will address them as such or post in a way that indicates just that.

I do try to stop, but like, when I change, I find that base has already been taken, like people are waiting for you to slip up against yourself, or others, and to make you feel bad.

People seem to not care if they're not much to me, just to make sure they're honest about something I don't know.

Sometimes, I'm risqué and do things when I'm not quite all there, like I am now.  It's just hard to say exactly what I'm trying to get across as the point.  I kinda forgot too much to reach that end.

It's funny since the "n" word thing, people are still admitting new things, things that have not been admitted before, and always doing in in some way that is against me and probably often both me and the other person.  I just can't believe it.  That is so messed up.  It doesn't even make sense.  I guess someone really wanted to overcome me.  Something convinced them.  It's like someone's managed to hypnotize everyone into submission of why they'd be against me.  Speaking of which, Obama cancelled a speech or something here after The Dark Knight Rises shootings.  I blame the person who spread the rumor from when I was in the mental hospital.  It cannot be avoided.  He looked like the same race as Obama and got blackheads.  People here don't do that for your benefit, ultimately, but for the fact that they think they have to do it.  If someone literally told everyone I did something, they would believe it and label me as dishonest, whereas, before, things were okay, actually.  It's just that I got mad and hit the wall and gained weight and stuff.  I don't know when I started singing, maybe after the "n" word thing.  It was sad.  After awhile, I got sent to the mental hospital.  We changed my room to the garage, ah now I remember that time.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment